Saturday, September 6, 2008

First Blog

Hi soap friends, this is my first ever blog post.

Today my usual market was rained out, I will really miss seeing my regulars for another month. So I have been looking for things to do with my suddenly free day. My favourite thing to do with any spare time is making soap! Today I have made a Coffee Cupcake soap, I'll post a photo later, it will take a day or two for the coffee colour to come through properly.

Yesterday, I made everyone's favourite cupcake soap - Strawberry Shortcake. The little strawberries are made of M&P soap and the rest is CP soap of Olive, Palm, Coconut, Castor Oils and Cocoa Butter, scented with Brambleberry Strawberry FO. A few weeks ago, I worked out how to pipe the soap icing and have been busy perfecting my technique so that it looks just like whipped cream or butter icing, yum!

No comments: